As the song by Jack Johnson goes, "It's always better when we're together."

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ooh, sometimes I get a good feeling...

Happy Holidays!! Things have been somewhat of a whirlwind the past few weeks. Nate is crawling, my parents came to visit, the house is now somewhat baby-proofed, school is now out, and the Jetta could potentially be dead. Like I said -- whirlwind!


Here are some pictures from our latest adventures....

I don't know how he sleeps with this booty in the air!

 And we found the cat food...

 "You mean I'm not supposed to eat Moose's food?"

 Happy 9 months, Nate!

 Happy baby! 

 It's getting harder and harder to take these pictures!




And finally, this is what I slept with last Sunday night. Matt was on call and some little boy was teething. He normally wants nothing to do with our bed or cuddling -- unless there is a tooth coming in! Go figure.




No comments:

Post a Comment