As the song by Jack Johnson goes, "It's always better when we're together."

Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to the world, Nate!

Well, one door has closed and another has opened. As much as I enjoyed pregnancy, I am excited that Nate has made his debut. And, it was on his due date! He made his way into this world on Wednesday, March 9 at 3:35 pm. He weighed 7lbs. 13 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. I applaud the person who discovered/developed the epidural. If not for that person, I would not have been nearly as pleasant to be around during the 14.5 hours of labor. In fact, I feel bad counting the first 13 hours as actual labor because I was in little to no pain at all. Here are some pictures!



The new family!

Not sure what's going on yet.

3554 grams = 7 lbs 13 oz

Loved those nugget ice chips!

Why do I look more haggard than Matt in the picture below?

The birth was a lot easier for him, I believe.


With his NiNi

With my dad who has yet to choose a name to be called.

No comments:

Post a Comment