As the song by Jack Johnson goes, "It's always better when we're together."

Sunday, September 11, 2011

More milestones!

Seriously? Where has time gone? Where is my teeny, tiny little baby?? He's huge! Nate recently celebrated his six month birthday. He decided to do it with a bang. He got his first tooth last Saturday. He followed it up with tooth number two on Sunday. You can now see the teeth as they are making their way up and out! Crazy! 


 Nate at five months. I don't think I ever got around to posting this one!

 Six months with Mr. Potato Head!

I chopped off his feet, but I thought his smile was cute in this one!


He has been sitting up for awhile now and he has also been rolling over from back to belly. Well, he finally decided it was time to roll from belly to back. This is great for him considering how much he hates tummy time! 


Also, the child goes through 3-4 jars of baby food each day and is growing like a weed! I'm anxious to take him to his six month appointment just so I can see how much he has grown! We got a notice Friday telling us that Nate is about to be moved out of the Infant A room into Infant B with the bigger kiddos. What!?!?! I'm not sure I'm ready for that!!!


We also had Nate's six month photo shoot this past week. He is a huge ham. He laughed and grinned the entire time. His mood was so much better than the three month pictures! She got a ton of great pictures as Nate hammed it up. Below are some of my favorites from the shoot!












Nate has taken a great liking to Moose. So much so that he was in the "Johnny Jump Up" the other day and decided to take a few steps to get to the cat. Moose needs to be on the watch. There is a bulls-eye on his back and as soon as Nate is mobile he will be gunning for the kitty!


Nate was reaching for Moose in this picture. Moose moved right as I was taking the picture. He was on Nate's mat tempting the child!

Matt and I are truly blessed with this little booger! I still look at him sometimes and wonder why the hospital allowed me to take him home given our lack of qualifications, but I think Nate has trained us well so far!! Here's to another great six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment