As the song by Jack Johnson goes, "It's always better when we're together."

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. Matt and I had a nice, lazy day at home enjoying our last Christmas with just the two of us. It's hard to believe that this time next year we'll be celebrating with our newest family member. I hope Matt enjoyed sleeping in this morning; it might not happen again for awhile! I made him some pigs in a blanket before we opened up our Christmas gifts. Little Man scored a lot of gifts this year; he (and his parents) are very appreciative!! After a nap and some lounging around the house, we went to see Little Fockers. It was pretty good. I was amazed at the number of people who had the same idea to go to the movies today. We took a walk and then came home to relax on the couch and catch up on some TiVo'd shows. I also decided to take another recipe from my bon appetit magazine and give it a try. It turned out pretty good. Here are some memories from the day...


Our tree

My attempt at the tortellini recipe

What the magazine says it should look like

Can you guess from this picture where we keep the kitty treats?

And finally, some belly pictures for those of you who have requested them recently. Yes, he's getting big and as a result so am I. Oh, well. At least he's growing!!


Moose was whining as we took the other picture so I decided to humor him and put him in a shot.

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment