As the song by Jack Johnson goes, "It's always better when we're together."

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Matt is on call again tonight so it is just Moose and me hanging out around the house. Nothing horribly interesting has happened over the past few days and I have not taken any new pictures. I decided to make this blog about some of the random travels and adventures we've had together. I really wish I had some pictures from our 'early' years together, but alas, that was about 2 digital cameras and 2 computers ago. I think I still have the hard drives from the old computers so it might be possible to dredge out some of those old photos! I might need to make that my mission over the next few months -- there were some entertaining pictures from those days!! Thankfully I do have them as prints, but digital will work better for my blogging purposes. Anyway, here are some random pictures from the past five or so years.  

What better place to start than the wedding? Here are some shots from the big day.


It took us awhile to get here, but we made it!


The wedding party


the cake


the toast


Kudos to the person who decided it would be fun to put balloons in the car. It was great fun for everyone but Matt and me!

Okay, I had planned to add more pictures, but I am running across two problems:
     1. The computer is no longer cooperating to let me upload pictures. It has shut down on me  
          three times.
     2. My back is starting to hurt and I guess I need to go find the heating pad.

So, farewell for now and maybe I'll be able to complete this post later. If not, it'll be another post for another day!





No comments:

Post a Comment