As the song by Jack Johnson goes, "It's always better when we're together."

Friday, January 14, 2011

I want to rock and roll all night....

and party until my legs and back hurt! Oh, the joys of pregnancy! Matt and I went out to celebrate a friend's birthday last weekend and I was proud of myself for making it about 2 1/2 hours! We had a good time and I think Matt could have stayed a little longer, but my back started to really hurt.


See, we clean up nicely!

I've been very fortunate to have a somewhat easy pregnancy. I did not suffer from horrible morning sickness and the only complaints I have really had have dealt with sinus issues, leg cramps, and now this unruly muscle that has been pulled under my right shoulder blade. I can write of the sinus issues because they occurred during allergy season and due to the bun I couldn't take Flonase. Then, my legs started to ache and cramp a bit so I upped my water intake and sat down more during the day. That seemed to do the trick. However, this back thing I have going now is starting to get the better of me! The dr. thinks I have pulled a muscle in my back/chest area and the fact that I am constantly expanding doesn't help matters. So, I sit on a heating pad during the day and then relax on one at night. It helps -- somewhat. However, I figure if this is the worst I get I will consider myself lucky. I've heard horror stories from other people and my issues seem minor in comparison. Here is the latest belly shot....


It was almost bedtime so it's the pajama shot!

We still do not have a name for Mr. Man. No worries! We'll get there. His room is coming along. I really should get on it and attempt to have it finished within the next few weeks. Moose is not prepared for a little brother. I'm not sure that you can prepare a cat so we might be in for an adventure once the baby arrives. However, Moose is a really good cat and hasn't attempted to mess with any baby stuff apart from snoozing in the rocking chair!

Speaking of Moose, here is what I caught him doing the other day. I put more toilet paper in the bathroom and he was eagerly staring at the wrapper it was in. So, being the good mommy that I am, I left the wrapper in the bathroom floor for him to check out. A few minutes later I hear a rustling sound and go in to see Moose in the toilet paper shrink wrap. Crazy cat. I deemed it worthy of a picture!


It's the little things in life.

Just let me know if you'd ever like to cat-sit! He's very entertaining.

Well, I'm out until next time! Stay warm and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment